Mrs. Robins has worked at Sunburst Schools since September of 2010.
1. What is your current role(s) at Sunburst Schools?
I have been a Paraprofessional at Sunburst Elementary for twelve years.
2. What previous teaching, coaching, or other extracurricular activities have you been involved with, if any, at previous schools and how many years of experience do you have?
Sunburst Elementary is the only school that I have worked for. When my daughters were very young I coached T-Ball for several years.
3. Give us a brief history to include where you are from, where you were born, where you graduated from high school, and where graduated from college?
I started my life in Kalamazoo, Michigan and when I was three my family and I moved to Bonners Ferry, Idaho. I went to public school K-6th grade, and then was homeschooled 7th-12th grade receiving my GED through North Idaho College. I lived in Idaho for 26 years before moving to Montana in 2008.
4. Tell us about your family, spouse, or significant other.
I have been married 25 years to my wonderful husband Jeff. We have two amazing daughters Briana and Tara.
5. Do you have any pets?
I have one small dog named Jessie.
6. What are some of your hobbies and interests? I
enjoy music, reading, gardening, and being outdoors. I have always enjoyed fishing during the summer months, but recently I have discovered that I like ice fishing as well.
7. Are there any other interesting tidbits you want to share about yourself?
In 2012 my daughters and I were on the jumbotron at a Mariners' game in Seattle. We also grabbed a foul ball that landed right beside us. It was hit by Munenori Kawasaki.