Mrs. Tammy Smith has worked at Sunburst Schools since August of 2011.
1. What is your current role(s) at Sunburst Schools?
I have worked as a paraprofessional at the elementary school since 2011.
2. What previous teaching, coaching, or other extracurricular activities have you been involved with, if any, at previous schools and how many years of experience do you have?
I was part of the NTC Booster Club for 10 years. My husband James videotaped for the Refiner football team. We had amazing times supporting the Refiners and Lady Refiners on trips and at home.
3. Give us a brief history to include where you are from, where you were born, where you graduated from high school, and where graduated from college?
I was born in San Antonio, Texas. My family moved to Del Rio, Texas when I was 2 years old. I graduated high school from Del Rio. I joined the workforce after graduating high school.
4. Tell us about your family, spouse, or significant other.
I married my high school sweetheart James Smith. We will be married 35 years this year. We are very blessed to have our son Cody.
5. Do you have any pets?
We have a cat named Cutie. She is the queen of the house.
6. What are some of your hobbies and interests?
I love going camping at the sand dunes with my family.
7. Are there any other interesting tidbits you want to share about yourself?
I am thankful for the people I work with.