1. What is your current role(s) at Sunburst Schools?
I am the lunch lady.
2. What previous teaching, coaching, or other extracurricular activities have you been involved with, if any, at previous schools and how many years of experience do you have?
I have no previous experience with the school system except that my kids have all graduated from NTCHS.
3. Give us a brief history to include where you are from, where you were born, where you graduated from high school, and where graduated from college?
I was born in Great Falls, Montana and have been in the Sunburst area for 30 years.
4. Tell us about your family, spouse, or significant other.
I have 3 children: Myles, Brady, and J-Ann. I have 2 grandchildren, Maci Mokate, who attends Sunburst Elementary and Giovanni Mokate who is 4 years old and lives in Conrad, Montana. I have been married to my husband, Rick Raulston, for 28 years. We have lived and raised our kids around Oilmont, Montana, on a small 20 acre piece of land about 30 miles south of Sunburst.
5. What are some of your hobbies and interests?
I enjoy camping and spending time with my family as much as possible.