1. What is your current role(s) at Sunburst Schools?
I am the transportation supervisor.
2. What previous teaching, coaching, or other extracurricular activities have you been involved with, if any, at previous schools and how many years of experience do you have?
I was on the school board for 3 months before starting my job at the school. I have been employed at Sunburst Schools for the past 4 years.
3. Give us a brief history to include where you are from, where you were born, where you graduated from high school, and where graduated from college?
I was born in Fort Worth, Texas. I moved to Montana when I was 3 years old. I consider myself to be from Shelby, Montana, as I spent most of my life there. I was homeschooled and I received my GED in 2006. I went to MSU Northern for plumbing.
4. Tell us about your family, spouse, or significant other.
I am married to Tasha Blair. We have three kids; two girls and one boy. Both girls are in school.
5. Do you have any pets?
W have a dog named Pete. We also have three cats (one girl and two boys). The cats' names are Callie, Citcat, and Kanik.
6. What are some of your hobbies and interests?
I love to go camping with my wife and kids. We also enjoy hunting and fishish. I really like to work on engines and make them run faster. Lastly, I like to sit with my wife and kids and watch a movie and eat popcorn.
7. Are there any other interesting tidbits you want to share about yourself?
I like to collect flashlights, Halo Legos, and old toy tractors.