1. What is your current role(s) at Sunburst Schools?
I am currently a paraprofessional at Sunburst Schools and the assistant junior high volleyball coach.
2. What previous teaching, coaching, or other extracurricular activities have you been involved with, if any, in prior schools, and how many years of experience do you have?
In the past, I have been a substitute teacher for Shelby Public Schools and Sunburst Public Schools. As a result, I have approximately three years of experience.
3. Give us a brief history to include where you are from, where you were born, where you graduated from high school, and where graduated from college?
When someone asks me where I am from, I say a lot of places in Mt. I was born in Spokane, Washington. However, my family had moved five times in over ten years. Eventually, we resided in the Shelby area. I graduated high school from Shelby in 2012. I am currently attending college at Western Governors University online.
4. Tell us about your family, spouse, or significant other.
Cody and I have been married for nine years. We have three handsome little boys. Gavin is eight in 3rd grade, Riley is 6 in 1st grade, and Owen is 3. They are my pride and joy.
5. Do you have any pets?
We have lots of pets. Currently, in the house, we have two dogs 10, Shiloh and Miley, and two cats, Cali, 9, and Trouble Rubble, who is 6. We also have a pet cow, Missy.
6. What are some of your hobbies and interests? I do not just love one particular thing. I like a lot of stuff—binge-watching tv shows, playing card games, volleyball, crafting, and being around friends and family. I also love to explore Montana, take a drive, and go camping.
7. Are there any other interesting tidbits you want to share about yourself?
I had brain surgery at 18 and was a case study for Mayo Clinic!