Parents and Community
Mrs. Farbo has been at Sunburst Schools since August of 2008.
1. What is your current role(s) at Sunburst Schools?
My current role at Sunburst Schools is K-12 Special Education teacher.
2. What previous teaching, coaching, or other extracurricular activities have you been involved with, if any, at previous schools and how many years of experience do you have?
I taught at both Rimrock and Hillside Colonies before I accepted my teaching role as the special education teacher. This is my 15th year of teaching.
3. Give us a brief history to include where you are from, where you were born, where you graduated from high school, and where graduated from college?
I was born in Shelby, Montana and as a child moved around quite a bit. I have lived in Washington, Texas, Kansas, and Oklahoma. However, I made my way back to Montana and graduated from North Toole County High School. I graduated with my Pre-K - 8 degree in Elementary Education from Northwestern Oklahoma State University and my special education degree from Montana State University Billings.
4. Tell us about your family, spouse, or significant other.
I have been married to my husband, Nathan for 24 years. He drives truck for Garner Trucking out of Fairfield, MT and has been with that company for 13 years. I have two daughters, Cierrah and Marryn. I get to be a first time grandma in May of 2023 to a baby boy who will be named Lynkoln. We are very excited to welcome him!
5. Do you have any pets?
I have two parakeets named Lemon and Lime. I also have two Schnauzers named MayCee and Ozzy.
6. What are some of your hobbies and interests?
I love to spend time with my family. They are a very important part of my life. I also enjoy camping and spend most of my summers outdoors and trail riding in our Razr! I also love to travel and spend time with family that lives in other states. I do, however, look forward to traveling more outside the country. I would love to visit Sweden, Scotland, Ireland, and the Maldives.