Parents and Community
1. What is your current role(s) at Sunburst Schools?
I am the K-12 Music Teacher and Co-Head Volleyball Coach at Sunburst Schools!
2. What previous teaching, coaching, or other extracurricular activities have you been involved with, if any, at previous schools and how many years of experience do you have?
This is my 2nd year of teaching. I previously taught my first year of music in central Nebraska where I also coached volleyball!
3. Give us a brief history to include where you are from, where you were born, where you graduated from high school, and where graduated from college?
I was born and raised in Shelby, MT. I graduated from SHS in 2017 and shipped off to Hastings College in Hastings, NE where I would pursue my Music Education degree while also playing college volleyball! I earned my degree, taught in Nebraska for a year, and then made my way back to north central Montana!
4. Tell us about your family, spouse, or significant other.
My boyfriend and I moved up to Montana after finishing my first year of schooling!
5. Do you have any pets?
I have a cat named Lizzie (Elizabeth when she's naughty).
6. What are some of your hobbies and interests?
Besides the obvious love for volleyball and music, some of my hobbies include crocheting, watching Disney movies, riding my scooter, watching/occasionally making Tok-toks, and hanging out with my best pals, my niece and nephew!
7. Are there any other interesting tidbits you want to share about yourself?
I am SO excited to be at Sunburst Schools! Thank you for inviting me into your school system and community!