March 6, 2020
** NO SCHOOL - FRIDAY, MARCH 13TH**
FAMILY FUN NIGHT! Please join us March 26th from 5:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m. for Family Fun Night! This is a FREE event put on by Sunburst Elementary School. Prizes, Games, Pizza, and Fun all provided! Please come and share in some great family fun! Students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to attend!
BOOK SWAP! Sunburst Elementary school will be hosting a book swap for our students so they can swap out a gently used book(s) for a new book(s) to read! Students are encouraged to bring a book to donate/swap to the drop off box in the office. Students will receive a ticket for each book donated that they will then use to exchange for a new book on the day of the book swap, March 23rd. Community members are welcome to donate books that could be enjoyed by our students. Thank you and happy reading!
Wildcat Basketball Season is upon us! The school website is a great place to find the current game schedule! Parents, please pay attention to any itineraries sent home with your player(s) - these itineraries are the best resource for practice times and locations! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact either Coach Nate Aschim or Coach Tyler Tharp.
Host(s) Needed!!! Missoula Children’s Theater will be the week of April 19th-26th and we are looking for a host or hosts for the two directors. If you are interested or want more information, please contact Principal Nau @ 937-2816.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!
- Fri - Mar 6 - JH BBall vs. Power 3pm Boys B / 4pm Girls A / 5pm Boys A
- Sat - Mar 7 - JH BBall @ Augusta 10am Girls / 11am Boys
- Sun - Mar 8 - DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME STARTS
- Mon - Mar 9 - Elem. Science Showcase from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm in the Elem Gym. PUBLIC WELCOME!
- Tue - Mar 10 - 4th/5th Grade Regional Science Fair @ Great Falls - Leave @ 7:15 am
- Thur - Mar 12 - 6th-12th Grade Regional Science Fair @ Great Falls - Leave @ 6:00 am
- Fri - Mar 13 - NO SCHOOL
- Sat - Mar 14 - JH BBall vs. Cascade
- Fri - Mar 20 - End of 3rd Quarter
- Thur - Mar 26 - Family Fun Night
Breakfast/Lunch Menu March 9 - March 13
All breakfasts served with fruit, juice, & milk. All lunches served with two types of
milk & salad bar which hosts a variety of fruit & veggies & salads
Monday - Breakfast - Cereal & ww Toast
Lunch - Corn Dogs & Potato Wedges
Tuesday - Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs w/ Ham & Cheese w/ Toast
Lunch - Chicken & Noodles
Wednesday - Breakfast - Waffles
Lunch - Cheeseburger Hot Dish
Thursday - Breakfast - Maple Bars
Lunch - Meat Loaf Dinner
Friday - NO SCHOOL